THAI PEANUT CHICKEN SKEWERS
These Thai Peanut Poultry Skewers are an easy task to make and far
healthier than obtaining takeout! The sauce will be amazing – you must try it!
Are you viewing what I’m
Delicious poultry tenders,
conveniently placed on skewers for a few easy dipping actions and then an
incredible satay design peanut butter drop to go along with it?
Chicken breast SKEWERS WITH SATAY Design PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE
These Poultry Skewers with
Satay Design Peanut Sauce are usually incredible! So easy and simple to make,
done in under 20 minutes!
Prep Period: 10 mins
Cook Period: 10 mins
Total Period: 20 mins
FOR THAT CHICKEN
- 1 pound poultry tenders threaded onto little skewers
- Sodium, pepper and soy sauce to taste
FOR THAT SAUCE
- 1/2 mug creamy peanut butter I utilized all natural
- 1/4 in . piece fresh ginger minced
- 1/2 tablespoon brownish sugar
- 1 garlic clove clove minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon seafood sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 mug coconut dairy OR water or perhaps a mixture of both
- new chili, cayenne pepper or chili sauce to flavor (optional)
- Season the poultry with sodium, pepper and soy sauce. Heat the
barbeque grill (or perhaps a grill skillet over medium high temperature on the
range). Barbeque grill the kabobs before chicken is performed, about 4-8
moments per part (with regards to the thickness of one’s chicken).
- While the poultry is cooking food, whisk all sauce components
together in a little bowl. Alternatively for any smoother sauce, location all
ingredients inside a mini food processor chip or blend having a stick blender.
Include more coconut dairy or water when the dipping sauce appears too thick.
- Serve the very hot chicken skewers using the peanut dipping sauce.
This recipe and image adapted from : https://www.savorynothings.com