TEXAS TOAST Garlic clove BREAD PIZZA
This is actually the least
difficult pizza I’ve available and it all fits in place in five minutes. It
takes in the same way long because the Texas Toast requires to cook within the
oven. Top together with your preferred pre-cooked pizza components and you’ve
obtained an easy supper very quickly.
TEXAS TOAST Garlic clove
- 8 slices of Tx Toast Garlic Breads (frozen)
- 1 Jar Pizza Sauce
- Pepperoni or some other pizza toppings
- 2 Mugs Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- Preheat stove to 375*.
- Spot the garlic breads on the cookie sheet that is sprayed with
non stay cooking spray.
- Next put in a little pizza sauce to each cut of bread plenty of to
cover the main one side from the bread, then best it with pepperoni or your
preferred pizza toppings. Finally, cover with parmesan cheese.
- Continue this procedure until all of the slices of breads are
- Bake within the stove for 5-6 moments or until parmesan cheese is
Recipe from Mother Hates
This recipe and image adapted from : https://www.recipe-diaries.com