Put down that measure of moment noodles. Truly. Why agree to fair when you have the genuine article… without any preparation? Fine, there is an additional 15-20 minutes (wheeze) that will go to setting up the genuine article, however in my books that is the meaning of snappy and simple. The additional (little) time speculation is soo worth the outcome. Newly made, fast and simple veggie lover ramen, get in my stomach, presently!
Speedy and Easy Vegetarian Ramen: Put down that measure of moment noodles and make crisp, fast and simple veggie lover ramen in 15 minutes. | aheadofthyme.com
I generally have a couple of packs of dry ramen noodles in my wash room for crisis lethargic dinners like this one. You know, now and again you are simply too tired to even think about cooking. I have been there and, actually, I am there all the time… . The appropriate response is fast and simple veggie lover ramen.
Furthermore, how about we set things straight. Languid suppers don’t mean undesirable dinners. For reasons unknown, ramen noodles appear to have piled on a terrible notoriety. I get it’s to a great extent because of the moment glass noodles kind. That is to say, obviously supper out of a styrofoam container won’t be sound. Leave the glass noodles to the school kids. Genuine ramen (not the 25 penny kind) is sound and loaded with new fixings, not dried carrots and peas that spring up when you include water… yowser. Put that stuff away and utilize genuine fixings!
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin or rice wine vinegar
- 4 cups vegetable stock (or chicken stock)
- 1/2 cup fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 (3 oz) packs dried ramen noodles
- hot sauce, to taste (optional)
- 1/2 cup green onions/scallions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- sesame seeds (optional)
- Heat the sesame oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for a couple minutes until soft and fragrant. Stir in the soy sauce and mirin and cook for another minute. Add the stock and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a small pot of water to a boil. Add the eggs and cook for exactly 7 minutes for a slightly runny yoke or 8 minutes for a soft yolk. Remove eggs from the pot and place in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process. After a few minutes, peel the shells off carefully and slice the eggs in half, lengthwise. Set aside.
- Bring another pot of water to a boil. Add the spinach and cook for about a minute, until just wilted. Remove from pot and run under cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain and set aside.
- Add ramen noodles to stock mixture and cook 2-3 minutes or according to package instructions. Add some hot sauce, to taste (optional).
- Divide the soup into 2 large bowls.
- Top with an egg, spinach, carrots and green onions. Sprinkle with sesame seeds (optional) and serve immediately.