presented in 12 Tasty
Under 30 min
for 16 balls
- 3 tablespoons butter, for
greasing the pan
- 16 ½ oz can of biscuit
dough, 1 can (465 g)
- marinara sauce
- sliced pepperoni
- golf ball of mozzarella parmesan cheese, reduce into cubes
- butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic clove, minced
- sodium, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon italian
- shredded parmesan parmesan cheese, for topping
- Preheat the stove to 375°F (190°C). Collection a cooking sheet
with parchment papers and grease with butter.
- Reduce each biscuit in two. Press each fifty percent into a group
together with your thumb.
- Place a little dollop of marinara sauce, 1 pepperoni, and 1 cube
of mozzarella parmesan cheese in the heart of each biscuit around.
- Bring the sides up and more than, pressing them collectively and
making certain to keep no gaps for that filling to drip out. Place the pizza
bombs around the prepared cooking sheet.
- Mix the melted butter, garlic clove, sodium, pepper, and Italian
seasoning in a little bowl.
- Clean the butter combination onto each pizza bomb and best with
- Bake for 15-20 moments, before bombs have perfectly browned.
- Once they are usually cool enough to take care of, function with
marinara sauce together with.
This recipe and image adapted from : https://tasty.co