This Mexican Pizza is a flavorful method to join two of my top choices nourishments!
These Mexican Pizzas are so much better at that point… .you realize that one small working with a drive-through and I think it has a chime on it. Indeed that one… .Well it has dependably been my most loved on the menu. Entirely splendid joining two of my most loved nourishments pizza and tacos, this one is unquestionably a MUST make!
This Mexican Pizzas can be prepared for a speedy weeknight supper. I utilize my cast iron skillet to sear the tortillas, and afterward heat them on this sheet dish. Flour tortillas layered with beans and taco meat at that point finished with sauce, cheddar and all your most loved garnishes. Put a spot of harsh cream or salsa . Mmmm Perfection!!
My family adores this Mexican Pizza, dependably a pleasant change rather than the run of the mill taco night. This formula is very simple, and uses crisp fixings that in all probability you have available.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1 16 ounce can refried beans
- 2 8 oz jar taco sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded pepper-jack cheese
- 1 large diced tomatoes
- 1 can sliced olives
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- green onions sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large skillet heat the oil up on medium heat.
- Fry each tortilla in the oil just until lightly browned and crispy, remove and set aside on paper towels
- Meanwhile, cook the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain grease. Add taco seasoning and 1/2 cup taco sauce. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low. Stir and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a small pan on medium heat warm the refried beans
- Place a single layer of the beans on the crispy tortillas, followed by a layer of the taco meat, Top with another tortilla. Spread 3-4 tablespoons of taco sauce, sprinkle some cheddar and jack cheese and top with a few tomatoes and olives.
- Bakes in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly
- Remove from oven let set for 5 minutes top with green onions and slice