This Thick And Creamy Soup Is Full Of Delicious Vegetables Including Broccoli, Potatoes, And Carrots, Plus Lots Of Cheese And Delicious Seasonings. Stacked Broccoli Potato Cheese Soup Is The Ultimate Cheesy Broccoli Soup Recipe.
Broccoli Potato Soup
BEST BROCCOLI POTATO CHEESE SOUP
Soups are a fixation this season! I make them so regularly that you could nearly consider it a pastime. I think I appreciate them so much since they help me to remember climate chilling off and occasions drawing nearer.
It’s called Loaded Broccoli Potato Cheese Soup. The name alone makes you need to attempt it, right?! I realized that on the off chance that it was in any way similar to our exemplary Broccoli Cheese Soup, however with bacon and potatoes, at that point it would astound!
When you realize it has broccoli, cheddar and potatoes you realize it will taste extraordinary and let me let you know – IT DID!! It was so healthy and flavorful that I think the hubby sneaked a couple of dishes. I may have as well. 😉 The soup winds up entirely thick making it very nearly a chowder, yet it tends to be made more soup-y by including more juices or milk, which is the manner by which we incline toward it.
On the off chance that you cherish tasty soups, at that point you’ll unquestionably need to attempt this one. Broccoli and Cheese Soups are in every case great yet with the potatoes and additional bacon, this soup is unrealistic!
- 2 14.5 oz cans chicken broth
- 2-3 large carrots peeled and diced
- 4 medium potatoes peeled and cubed into small pieces
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 small heads broccoli washed and diced small
- 3 TB butter
- 1/3 c flour
- 3 1/2 c milk
- 4 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic pepper
- 6 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- In a large pot combine chicken broth, carrots potatoes and onion powder. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (or until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Add salt and garlic pepper. Pour cheese sauce into the large pot and stir until well combined.
- Add more milk for a thinner consistency and add any additional salt and pepper needed. Top with bacon pieces.
- Serve warm.