One Of Our Favorite Mexican Dishes – Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas Recipe!! Corn Tortillas Stuffed With Chicken, Cheese, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Sour Cream, And Green Chiles, Topped With More Sauce And Cheese!
Chicken Enchiladas in dish
Not exclusively are enchiladas so natural however they are so great and are a hit at any capacity! I likewise like that they are anything but difficult to make in mass amounts and are additionally great to make and stop for some other time.
- 2 c chicken cooked and shredded
- 2 c monterey jack cheese shredded
- 19 oz. Las Palmas green chile enchilada sauce
- 1 c sour cream
- 6-8 corn tortillas
- 4.5 oz can chopped green chiles
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, combine chicken, 1 cup cheese, green chiles, salt and pepper.
- In a small skillet, bring enchilada sauce to boil. Remove from heat.
- Dip each tortilla into heated sauce for a few seconds to soften.
- Spoon ⅓ cup of chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons sour cream down center for each tortilla (I usually put the sour cream in a sandwich bag and cut the bottom tip which makes it easier to squirt right down the center)
- Roll the tortilla and place seam-side down in 8×8 (or 9×9) inch baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas. Pour remaining heated enchilada sauce over top. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350.