With two kiddos to pursue and a full plate of family exercises, lunch can be the hardest dinner for me to settle on more advantageous decisions. It’s only much less demanding to nibble on the children suppers or make something not exactly outstanding in light of the fact that it is simple and quick.lean food and simmered vegetables
I cherish snatching a solidified dish for when I’m short on time and still need a superior for-myself decision and putting a side of vegetables nearby it. This previous week I chose to match the LEAN CUISINE® Marketplace Spicy Penne Arrabiata with a snappy and basic vegetable side dish, Garlic Roasted Green Beans and Mushrooms for the ideal sound lunch.
This formula for garlic broiled green beans and mushrooms is nearly as basic and fast as warming a Lean Cuisine. Preheat your stove. Cut the mushrooms and green beans or abandon them entire, whatever suits your extravagant. Blend olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper, hurl on veggies. Spread on skillet and dish! So natural!
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Wash and slice mushrooms and green beans.
- Combine oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Pour over the mushrooms and green beans and gently stir until vegetables are thoroughly coated.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.