Simple Skinny Strawberry Oatmeal Bars is excessively straightforward, one-bowl and no-blender formula for sound pastry, kid-accommodating tidbit or breakfast in a hurry! Since, oats is in every case great breakfast decision , possibly you will get a kick out of the chance to attempt chocolate oats bars form.
Healthy oats and sweet delicious strawberries make truly astounding combo.
I cherish these bars for such a significant number of reasons. As a matter of first importance, they taste AWESOME! Healthy oats and sweet delicious strawberries make truly astounding combo. Simple Skinny Strawberry Oatmeal Bars are sans egg, on the off chance that you’re searching for that sort of formula.
Far superior is that, they are so easy to make. Base layer and garnish are produced using one blend. Simply whisk together dry fixings with liquefied coconut oil and press it in the base of the pan.You don’t require a blender for this formula. Likewise you don’t need to make the filling in a different bowl. Simply disperse diced strawberries, sprinkle with sugar, corn starch, lemon squeeze and finished with held scraps.
In only a few minutes your bars are prepared to go in the broiler and you won’t be overpowered with a pack of grimy dishes. It can’t be a lot less demanding than that, right?! Following 45 minutes you’ll have the best bars you’ve at any point attempted.
- 7 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- dash of salt
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 ¼ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 7 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 10 oz. diced strawberries
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2-3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
For the glaze:
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoon milk (or more )
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and place the rack in the center position. Line 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper leaving an overhang the sides.
- In a bowl stir together brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, oats and flour. Add melted coconut oil and vanilla and stir to combine. The mixture should be evenly moistened and crumbly. Reserve about ¾ cup of the mixture for topping and press remaining mixture in the bottom of the pan.
- Scatter half of the strawberries, sprinkle with cornstarch, lemon juice and sugar. Scatter remaining strawberries and then sprinkle with remaining oatmeal mixture.
- Bake for about 40 minutes (until the topping gets nice golden color).
- Cool completely before serving.
- To make the glaze whisk the glaze ingredients until smooth. For thicker consistency add more powdered sugar or add more milk if you want to thin the glaze. Drizzle over the bars and serve.